As a child, I was blessed with parents that liked to travel. By no means where they rich, but my mom thought it was important for us to experience different places. By the time I was old enough to to travel by myself, I had already been to a couple different countries and all over the US.
I have never shook the travel bug and I probably never will. This is probably why I usually take jobs that send me all over. Although living out of a suit case gets old after a while, there are still a couple places that I still really want to check out. Obviously I would really like to go there just for leisure, but who has the time or money. Hopefully one day I will. I compiled a quick list of places I want to go. Notable mentions are Japan for leisure and Hawaii. Here is my list:
10. New York: I have been there many times over. But its been a while since I got to walk around the big apple. I think now my perspective on it would be quite different as the main objective isn’t to get completely smashed every night. Plus I have always had this dream about walking down 5th ave, during the holidays with my better half; like in the movies. Just need to find a better half.
9. Korea: I have heard mixed reviews about this place. Some say its dirty and its not all it cracked up to be. But I still want to find out for myself. I heard partying here is dope. Thats basically it. Don’t really care for anything else there. Just food, partying and chicks.
8. Thailand: I went here when I was in 8th grade. I just remember seeing the buddha from street fighter in real life. I guess I want to see it as an adult now. Plus some of my friends went to Koh Samui and it looked amazing. But I hear its not so safe right now. Hmmm…
7. Czech Republic: I have heard great things about Prague. Mainly that there are lots of hot chicks there. Mainly the reason I want to go.(this is my list damn it)
6. Taiwan: My friends have been telling me to go since I was in high school. Everyone says its fun. But I have been avoiding forever. Not sure why I want to go, but I do.
5. UK: This is mainly for my interest in motorsports. The place is a hub for racing in Europe and I have always want to take a look inside the workshops of the best of the best. Plus Naoto and I have always talked about going there to check what real drum and bass is all about. Only thing is that the consensus is the food is horrible. Everyone says the same thing food blows.
4. Netherlands: Specifically Amsterdam. I don’t smoke weed anymore, but something about this place has always facinated me. Everyone who has ever been here said that its amazing on so many different levels. I am not only talking about tripping on shrooms.
3. Spain: My friend went there, came back married. I wouldn’t mind doing the same.
2. Italy: This probably stems from my strict Roman Catholic upbringing but something about this place fascinates me. Even though I have heard that Italians are racist, rude bastards, their culture, rich with history, makes up for it. Their cars are amazing, their fashion is impeccable and the women are gorgeous. I can deal with the part that its birthplace of the guido douche bag.
1. Brazil: My interest was sparked by mainly training jiu jitsu. Then its continued by the sheer number of super models that are pumped out from that place. Added with the fact that my buddies recently went and all came back saying that its the greatest place ever. I some how feel a need to check it out for myself. I really never had a desire to go until recently. Now I think it has climbed to be at the top of my list.